Monday, February 17, 2020

Break emotional eating: Three ways to change evening habits

break emotional eating

EMOTIONAL eating is a BIG problem for so many people. Recently I’ve been having lots of conversations about how to break emotional eating within our Slimpod community and in my Facebook live chats.

So in my vlog this week I’m telling the story of a lovely lady who has struggled with emotional eating in the form of mindless snacking in the evening for many years .

Now I’m helping her stop – and in the video I tell you how.

If you’re like so many others who just can’t control their snacking in the evenings – even though you’ve eaten your dinner – then this is a video for you!

I know you’ll find it useful and please do share with anyone you think will find it helpful to break emotional eating, too.

Please drop me a note at the bottom of the blog to let me know if you relate to the story I’ve spoken about today.

 

SUMMARY

**  We all have the answers within us, we just get a bit bogged down in life and can’t see the wood from the trees – especially when we don’t seem to have any control over the behaviour and it really stresses us.

**  Take a bit of time and answer this: if there were just ONE action you could take which would move you towards your goal of stopping emotional eating, what would it be?

**  Stop and think about your daily routine and see what you can do to change it. Even emotional eating becomes a habit, but it can be unravelled.

USEFUL LINKS

Ease the stress of emotional eating

One little task that will help you

Take control of evening danger time

FREE VIDEO RESOURCE

Subscribe to The Slimpod Channel on YouTube and you’ll have instant access to more than 60 of my videos offering free guidance on everything to do with weight loss, better health and happiness. So click the link below to go to my channel then hit the red Subscribe button. And if you find a video helpful, hit the Like and Share buttons!

The Slimpod Channel on YouTube

DO A FRIEND A FAVOUR

Please share my blog with any of your friends who might be in need of a little bit of help. Or tell your followers on Twitter and Facebook. There’s some share buttons below and you could be making an amazing difference to someone’s life.

 

The post Break emotional eating: Three ways to change evening habits appeared first on Slimpod.

No comments:

Post a Comment