Sunday, January 12, 2020

With Slimpod you can finally overcome your fears and succeed

 

The thing I’ve noticed most during over a decade of helping people to lose weight is that after a few weeks of beginning the latest “new thing’”, the excitement and buzz wear off and fear and panic set in.

The destructive little voice in your head starts up again: “You’ll never succeed” or “You always fail, what’s so different this time?” or “What if I don’t lose weight?” or “What will people think if I fail again?”

Well, if this happens to you, I can tell you that  you’re not alone. This is such a common thing and it can be stopped.

You CAN overcome fear and succeed.

You CAN turn fear on its head and get freedom from food and be in control.

And believe me, it’s transformational when you do!  It’s what I talk about in today’s video.

I also talk about food and your full signal – it’s a must-watch video!

 

Summary

** If you have a fear of failing you really must take action. Goals shouldn’t be obstacles, they should be things that allow you to measure your success and progress on to the next level.

** Motivation is paralysed by fear. Decide what you want from the world and go get it. We don’t have to be held back by our minds.

** Task one: Spend time thinking about whether your fears are holding you back.

** Task two: While you’re eating this week, put down your phone, close your laptop and switch off the TV.  Enjoy the food and listen for your full signal!

Useful links

Boot Camp Week One

Three things you need when losing weight

I lost 28lbs and learned to love myself

Leave a comment

Please let me know how you’re doing and how you get on this week with the tasks I’ve set you. Leave a comment below.

I love reading them all – and I know other Slimpodders find them inspiring.

The post With Slimpod you can finally overcome your fears and succeed appeared first on Slimpod.

No comments:

Post a Comment