Monday, June 17, 2019

Get moving! Get motivated! Start my super new 21-day fitness challenge today

ONE thing I’ve noticed over the years is that when people have done about 14 days of a healthy lifestyle regime their motivation can suddenly become much weaker.  So let’s keep the motivation going!  Now that we’ve done 14 days of our #SummerChallenge, I’ve got something that will definitely keep you motivated for the next few weeks!

Watch my new video to discover what it’s all about (and please hit the Like button and subscribe to my channel to see all my Slimpod videos completely free of charge!)

In the video I mentioned the lovely Caroline Lockie and here’s a video she created last year which is truly inspirational!

A recap of the tasks this week in #SummerChallenge:

ONE: Set yourself a daily exercise goal – a distance to walk or run or a number of strength exercises to achieve.

TWO: If you’re at a desk all day, set an alarm on your phone every 50 minutes to remind you to get up and walk for 10 minutes.

THREE: Get your heart rate up regularly – walking or running up stairs is great for that. Or take part in a YouTube exercise video.

FOUR: There’s a new Couch to 5K thread in Slimpod Club – and there’s no better time to join in.

FIVE: Be accountable! There’s an accountability thread in Slimpod Club or you can post comments daily on this blog to share your progress.

Remember our Slimpod motto: All movement is exercise!

The post Get moving! Get motivated! Start my super new 21-day fitness challenge today appeared first on Slimpod.

No comments:

Post a Comment